Weep woop Xiangfan, more like the-bomb-fan
Here is a brief list of things that are different about China, more to come when I return stateside and can unleash the picture barrage:
1. Spitting is not only accepted but pretty hardcore which is good because I have what may be walking pneumonia and have been hacking up all sorts of stuff in public
2. Split. Pants. (sure hope that link works given that i’m on Chinanets)
3. If you are wearing less than a sweater in 80 degree weather people will ask you if you’re cold.
4. Travel is cheap, dope-ass noodles and pineapple off the street are even cheaper.
5. If ya gotta tall nose and curly lashes and weird orange hair you will be hailed as an exotic beauty (great for the self esteem)
6. If you are in the company of someone for more than ten minutes you will eventually be referred to as family, fed, and asked extensive personal questions.
7. Chinese haven’t figured out littering. As in, they litter a lot. School grounds? Restaurant? National Park? Throw that wrapper just any old place.
8. China has no actual driver’s test requirements for operating a vehicle which explains a lot, also they are really good at bicycles if not so good at staying in the right lane.
More to come! Zai gen muthafuckaz